Designed for rapid response to COVID19 medical infrastructure demand
- 12m x 20m split laboratory space
- ½ BCL1 antibody testing
- ½ BCL2 genetic testing w/ negative pressure air handling
- Completed 5-7 days after arrival with
- 4 Shelter Co Techs
- 25 local laborers
Sales and Delivery (Subject to terms of sale):
- Custom designs and configurations available upon request.
- Mechanical, electrical and air handling systems as per request (negative pressure, positive pressure, AC, natural ventilation).
- Delivery FOB Singapore – transport available.
- The Shelter Company will provide technicians to direct assembly and set-up.
- Customer to provide local labour.
Services (Subject to terms of sale):
- Installation supervision.
- Method Statement and risk assessment documents.
- Materials for fabrication and set up.
- Protection works, e.g. site preparation.
- Reinforced concrete and wet works – if required.
- Fire Protection System.
- Lightning Protection.
- Internal and external cladding and FFE (furniture, fixture and equipment).
- Electrical work not stipulated.
- Government Authorities submission fees not stipulated.