- World Health Organization and International Hospital Facilities Guidelines compliant.
- 30m x 9m – transportable complete with all mechanical and electrical systems within five, 20’ transport containers.
- Adaptable to natural ventilation, air conditioning, negative or positive air handling.
- Assembled in 3-5 days with unskilled labor.
- Infinitely expandable and flexible configuration (Epidemic Response, 21 and 32 bed configuration shown).
Sales and Delivery (Subject to terms of sale):
- Custom designs and configurations available upon request.
- Mechanical, electrical and air handling systems as per request (negative pressure, positive pressure, AC, natural ventilation).
- Delivery FOB Singapore – transport available.
- The Shelter Company will provide technicians to direct assembly and set-up.
- Customer to provide local labour.
Services (Subject to terms of sale):
- Installation supervision.
- Method Statement and risk assessment documents.
- Materials for fabrication and set up.
- Protection works, e.g. site preparation.
- Reinforced concrete and wet works – if required.
- Fire Protection System.
- Lightning Protection.
- Internal and external cladding and FFE (furniture, fixture and equipment).
- Electrical work not stipulated.
- Government Authorities submission fees not stipulated.